Sunday, September 28, 2008

Txts:

Glad to please the olfactories. Also glad to instill in you a tiny bit of fleeting interest in football. I'll see you in the morning. You make Monday's worthwhile. Sleep well. I love you too. :D
-Dave

We should totally go on Wheel of Fortune teen best friends. We'd pwn.
-Matt

Yea! And any other best friends show.
-Matt

:] I love you too, and it makes me so happy to have you return it so fully. Perhaps we can do something together tomorrow after school. Sleep tight, beautiful. <3
-Dave

It's supposed to be chilly tomorrow. I'd recommend something warm. :P Sweet dreams, Chloe. I love you too. <3
-Dave

Loved yours. [graffiti] The alpaca actually looks good? I'm genuinely surprised. And I meant to say something when I saw you later tonight, but I never did. You looked absolutely gorgeous today. I'm not sure why but I kept having to just look at you. :]
-Dave

No comments: