Monday, March 23, 2009

Sick on Sunday

I wish I could give you a hug. That seems to be a recurring theme in the our story. I really care about you, and the mere thought of you makes me feel lo

ved. Your voice is adorably timid, and I'm flattered that you sound sad. I really hope you get better soon. I love being with you, even for the short

amount of time we're able to in school. I hope this makes you at least emotionally better. I look forward to seeing you, whenever that may happen. Always

. Even if being sick is making you look like hell, you'll still be beautiful to me. Rest well.

-Jimmy,
in response to the voicemail I left him, saying that I would be unable to make our date because I was sick and didn't know if I would be in school the next day.

I am so content and full of happiness, for everything.

No comments: