Thursday, November 5, 2009

Philophobia

"...But it’s hard to stay mad, when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once, and it’s too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst… And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life."

It's astounding
how far one can fall

Tonight,
I realized I don't know what it means
"to be over someone"
I've moved on (I guess)
(Why all these prepositions)(about him?)
(over him)
(with him)
(on him)
(inside me)
(before him)
I don't think about "him"
I can't think when I see "him"
However
It's the same for every boy I've loved
(I suppose)
How ever can this be



[ o||%|> ]

(canned bee)
(cannitbee)
(canitbe?)
(really?)
(E)

No comments: