Thursday, November 5, 2009

Words for Men and Boys

I don't know who you are. I miss the boy who loved me. I can't remember what color your eyes are.

Sorry, I've always tagged along and you hurt me, so farewell.

I am mixed up in our regards. I don't know what anything means or if it has a meaning at all. I'll just wait, even if I'm terrible at it.

I don't like your stories, but Stasi speaks well of you.

Treat her well. She deserves it.

Thank you for supporting her, even if I don't like your petty alliances.

You are a better addition to a party, but not by much.

I'm sorry I can't harass you anymore. I'm not going to be in drumline.

This Romanticized idealism has to stop, even if I can't keep parallel with Kira.

I'm disinterested, but available.

You're interesting, but boring in text.

I'm glad you write.

Stay safe. Please.

You have stars on your ceiling. I miss when I idolized the boy who loved flowing water and flying things.

You're hot and philosophically awing, but I have my loyalties, oddly enough.

I wish we'd been better friends before and can be in the future. Being with you is pleasant, and I get to admire your idealized lifestyle.

Good luck next year. I am going to miss you oodles.

Good luck next year and the year after. You're a good kid and will be a better man.

I say things for you. Out loud, so that you can wonder about me. Comic books and LotR? Who is this girl?

I am perplexed by the why of this relationship, but that's not what it's about. Don't hurt her.

Uh... she's totally not what you described...

Man, you're my favorite (*wink* at Rose)

You're so alive. Please don't destroy it with heartbreak and recklessness.

Maybe you're a lil' creepin', but I still like who you are and will be proud of your grown up self.

I love you.

No comments: