Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Talk, Sex, Nemesis

"I want to be a part of something, not apart of something."
-Stasi, damn girl

"I don't really take something for truth unless I discover it myself."
-Chris

"Be water."
-Bruce Lee, via Gary

Intimacy. We talk about it, and in that, we create it.

Flaws:
arrogance
-intellectual elitism
-scorn
-exclusion on intellectual terms
obfuscating
ignorance
-close mindedness on certain issues
emotionally detached
-insensitivity
-brutal honesty
-causing unnecessary pain
jealousy
-occasional persecution complex
socially awkward
emotional/rational duality
impatient
inappropriate
sexual indifference and promiscuity
attention seeking
judgmental
proud

There's no reason to list my good qualities. The list would be much longer, and I believe my talents are, as a whole, more obvious.

Three nights ago, my dream was of sexual violence.
Two nights ago, my dream was of sexual anxiety, trauma, and fear.
One night ago, my dream was of a gorgeous autumn field.

Ohio is a fantastic song. Not many verses.

On that note (ha), I made a rockin' playlist and can't wait to share it.
I'm out of blank CDs.
:(

Singing, screaming, same thing. They serve the same release.

No comments: