Friday, January 29, 2010

I've been aching, physically and otherwise. It's a very specific kind of hurt. I don't sleep well, and I don't eat well, and I don't see people. Excepting the 6 hours of sleep I get each night, I have been home and conscious for ~25 hours this week, and will be home for another 10 hours this weekend. There is hardly time for talking, let alone hanging out with people. I miss everyone.

I am the GV anomaly. I've had my license but not a car at all to drive. One some level, I am a fraction grateful I do not have to face my fear. My family has bad luck with cars:
Dad- osteoarthritis and aggravated back pain because of an accident
Mom- job loss and recurring leg injury because of accident
Uncle Chris- died in mysterious crash in his Toyota two years ago
Me- hit by car as small child
Jack- hit be car as adolescent

I feel ignorant to reality, but I mean well.
Good intentions, nothing but good intentions and honesty...

No comments: