Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bleh

Returning from MOE and talking about the senior prank planned for that night, Noah and I got to discussing my past relationships. It was interesting to share with someone who's aware of the characters, but has never heard the stories. I was so close to being bold and asking him the question boggling Anna and me, but alas, I couldn't do it.

Hunting around f.y.e., Nick F., Amanda H., and I found "Nights of 1,000 Cats," the greatest horror movie ever bought for $1.97.

I've been putting up messages in the stalls again. But whenever I remember to bring my marker, I've already got something written down. I'd like to do a big piece.

In bringing in my fuzzy diary to be used as a physics diary, I was prompted to reread all of my entries, spanning back to middle school. Surprisingly coherent, it documented crushes on nearly every single guy I've liked to 8th grade.

I'm disappointed with Wolfmother's "Cosmic Egg." Their first LP had a distinct, rough electric feeling for each of the singles. The most recent release is fairly homogenous across the whole album, though in a similar, duller sound.

My writing used to be way better.

No comments: