Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kate and I went sledding today.

It feels impossible to update on "my life," because there is no time for anything to happen. dfHellotg. That last bit was typed by my cat before he turned on CAPS LOCK and "Caret Browsing."

Superbowl commercials suck this year and are all for CBS shows. Except the Green Police commercial that just happened. Taco Bell commercial loses the game. Doritos get it back on track.

Dan and I biked to Build a Dream Playground Friday before the snow. It's always interesting to catch up on each others' lives, since we so infrequently have time for hanging out. I saw Brianna F. just outside Hetty's neighborhood as I was riding back home.

I have to return a letter in response to Hetty's postcard.

HiQ: STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY
It's my senior year, and I want to go to States again, not just Championships.

I'm learning so much second semester of senior year. HO' CARP.

Every so often, when I'm feeling a little blue, I think, "I have a song written about me." By that statement, I've done something right, or something worth a revenge song.

No comments: