Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I wonder, if at any given moment, more people are singing or crying. Or maybe both?

Making lists is super entertaining.

In the current draft of "Get the F out of GV: Things to Take to College," there are ~150 things I've got listed, though no specifics on clothing yet.

I'd like to familiarize myself with Philly over the summer, so I feel more comfortable once school starts. Viv and I can have sleep overs whenever we want.

SNOW SNOW SNOW

LEGOs outnumber people 62:1

"Guns don't kill people. Bullets do."

Triple Lasser Wednesday, comin' up.

Sarah Vowell does not possess a pleasant voice. Though, it is very peculiar. Despite this, her radio address and essay in the Bedford reader, "Shooting Dad" makes me tear up. Her diction is well chosen, and her tone is straightforward. "But I will not cover my ears... I want it to hurt."

No comments: