Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dreams

I had 2.5 dreams last night.

The first one, both excellent and lengthy will be recapped here for memory's sake. The second has more cause for thought and will be written about elsewhere. The 0.5 was when I had the first dream, woke up and appreciated it, then fell asleep and continued it.

In Nick F.'s car, I was in the back seat behind the driver, with Brendan D. in the passenger seat. Coming up on the Sunoco near my house, Lil' F. greeted us wearing a shirt that said something to the effect "Oprah was a Teenage Prostitute." We exchanged pleasantries (while driving), but eventually went past and on to 202. The dream was cast in the purplish dusk of "right after twilight" time, and our destination was Brendan's house behind GV. Once at the school, it had the layout of a church I used to attend, and the place was swarming with Boy and Girlscouts celebrating Halloween. Being stealthy and whatnot, Brendan and I took great pleasure in scaring the children through the hallways. Stopping to help out right before leaving, we felt it made up for our mischief. While exiting the school and traipsing across his dewy yard, I woke up.

Eventually falling asleep back into the dream, I returned in Liz's house, where she was excited to see Nick. We all set about to joking, until Nick and Liz made it obvious they were going to hook up, and I realized that I could probably get with Brendan. I'm pretty sure there was more to this dream, but I don't remember it.

No comments: