Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hotties from Sales

At robotics, there's this particular teammate named Frank from Sales. It is also of note that I find him particularly attractive, though, alas, circumstance has prevented meaningful interaction. In a series of events that continued to not lead to meaningful interaction, today, I had the opportunity to observe the robot being strung up with all manner of electrical wire by Noah and Lauren. In the midst of this careful learning activity, Frank came over, presumably to "do work" or some such related action. Positioning himself between the robot and my innocent observations, he proceeded to bend over and muddle with something or other. Yet, it was not the responsible "bend the knees" bend over, it was a "stick your ass out" bend over. My despicable self, a notorious checker-outer of the male derriere, had to turn away stifling giggles. Arguably, if I was staying over night at any of the trips, I would put a reasonable degree of effort into getting to know him, establishing a playful camaraderie, and violently pushing the rumor that I'm easy and/or give good bjs. Perhaps most tragic, I'm unaware if he has a girlfriend or not. It's my assumption that he's single. But if not, I'd drop it even though he's hot, because I'm an ethical ho'. Actually, I wouldn't necessarily classify him as hot, but definitely appealing to my aesthetic sensibilities.

No comments: