Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Verse is my Vice

If you want to read an article that describes the real life existence of "squid with people teeth" and "tentacle faced digbeasts," sleep with the lights on.

Little brother, I worry sometimes. These late nights, you're so alive.

Sculpture of words and whispers.

The "Spend Nothing Game.." Like the "Quiet Game," but for adults and more fulfilling.

I dream about the summer, but cannot tell if it's the past or future.

Reflecting on infinity, I insisted it was a definitive number when I was little. My dad tried to break this notion by reminding me "you could always add another one."

Damn your beauty. I have only been alive for 16 Mays, 17 summers.

Delirium brings me closer to you and to orgasm. My fantasies are vivid.

Mmm... Bacon... *aughargle* Empiricism. *mmm*

No comments: