Sunday, February 21, 2010

MOEbotics and Generalties

Animation team is fairly caput and could be relegated to meeting only when Ms. Pensak is going to be there. I don't feel like a part of the team, and wish I didn't have to go to meetings or regionals.

"I can make you happy. Or disappear for a while."

After HiQ practice before semifinals, I stepped out afterward and stopped at my locker. Nevermind. I sometimes forget who reads this blag.

Nobody listens to their damnable lyrics. I hate the teeny-boppers who swear by their pop and have no idea what "Semi-Charmed Life" is about. "What do you mean, Chloe? Surely, the song is not about blowjobs and crystal meth as you speak?!"

I consider myself a sexual creature, desirous of pleasure, given and received. Secrets sworn to myself, "Never fake it! It only propigates that women deserve less!" Sadly, the female orgasm relies not just on physical sensation, but a state of mind. At a certain point, I just want them to stop. That's if they even get started at all. I've given a (un)fair share of bjs without any demands or even requests for reciprocation.

No comments: