Friday, August 15, 2008

More Txts: Again

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
-Dave

OMG Vicodjgm
-Dave

That could totally work out. I have off on Monday. I don't want to sound greedy or like a hornball, but I feel I can't ever get you to myself. There are always other people >:-\
-Dave

Just kidding. I could not be more happy with who you are. Just keep thinking you're awesome and I'll keep agreeing. :]
-Dave

I haven't been nearly this content in a really long time. you make me so feel so awesome Chloe. I can't explain it better than that. I know I've said it before but you just keep reminding me.
-Dave

Yeah they could've been such dicks if they wanted to be. But I too was thinking that. It was pretty appropriate. They stopped me on Smithbridge and said way to go, and told me to use protection.
-Dave, on cops that met us in BYC

<3 Thank you, for that and everything else you've said and done. I'll most certainly fall asleep with a smile on my face. Talk to you tomorrow, Chlobo. Sweet dreams. xoxoxoxo
-Dave

No comments: