Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Txts After Stargazing and Cops

Dave
:]

Chloe
:] Good morning, I slept fantastically even if I don't remember the plot of my dreams.

Dave
That's good. I dreamt that the cops didn't come. It was so great. I was out to breakfast so I couldn't respond.

Chloe
Mm, breakfast. I Felt a tiny bit hilarious last night because I kept thinking "Fuck the po-lice!" even though they were pretty decent.

Dave
Yeah they could've been such dicks if they wanted to be. But I too was thinking that. It was pretty appropriate. They stopped me on Smithbridge and said way to go, and told me to use protection.

Chloe
Hahaha.

Dave
I thanked him for the input and told him I had everything under control. They laughed and told me to get my ass home.

Chloe
Hahaha, hearing that somehow makes the night even better hearing it afterwards.

No comments: