Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Green M&Ms

My friends know, or really anyone who's been a party with me where there are M&Ms available knows, that I have this thing about green M&Ms. I organize out the colors, and then eat them "in order" red, orange, yellow, and then brown. Sometimes I mix that up. However, once there's only blue and green, I hold off. You can wish on any M&M, but the blue ones are magic. Now, the M&M help desk can neither confirm nor deny the presence of magic in the blue M&Ms specifically, but I've had wishes come true. The remaining green ones I'll eat slowly or all in one gulp. They've always been my favorite. I'm not entirely sure why, but other people seem to feel the same way. Valentine's day this year, one of their marketing people had them change the "color of love" to green. I have a shirt that says, "I only eat the green ones." It's not entirely true, but if they had only green bags, I'd only buy them. For Christmas last year, Sarah got me a green M&Ms mug with a Green M&M plush. They're great.

No comments: