Sunday, June 22, 2008

Things to Do

I'm always so scared this might be the last time everything's the same before it's gone and changed again. Maybe I'll be gone all next summer. This school year is apparently full of work. AH! I want this to be a summer of last hurrahs, just in case we don't get another one.

Visit Mrs. Rock at her house again
Go creeking/tubing/canoing (I didn't know that's how you spelled it)/being half naked in the Brandywine River
Having the ULTIMATE scavenger hunt
Play a real, no holds barred, this might ruin your relationships game of Truth or Dare
To watch DCI Movie '08
Watch Romeo + Juliet starring Leonardo DiCaprio with the Hi-Q Team
Go for a camping trip
Spontaneous day trip to the beach
Coaster Craving at Dorney or Six Flags

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd say we damn near destroyed this list. Go team.