Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Notes I Wrote

This is a journal entry about Hi-Q, Christmas caroling to the mall, and general thoughts. It is dated Saturday, December 16th, 2006.

"Bernoulli's Principal"
In Hi-Q I remembered the most awesome thing ever from 7th grade. We had to build water rockets and learn about Newton's and some other peeps laws. So we divided up the vocab amongst our group and I got Bernoulli's Principal. That was a question in Hi-Q the other day and I got and felt really special. There's a pit party tonight!! WOO!! I have a field trip on Monday to the mall and small peeps' schools with band and we're bringing the scary woo-WOO-woo-WOO-woo vibraphone and Matt wants to bring a fog machine, that would be cool for indoor but not Christmas carolling to small children. It hurts your ears when you play high notes consecutively. I learned tap-city yesterday, it's worse than Summertime. At least summertime has pattern and a clear rhythem (sp?). I hope Viv doesn't have any trouble learning it. I love Viv more than Abby and Sarah and Viv's shoes prove it.

Post Note: I can't believe I didn't know how to spell rhythm, and "I love Viv more than Abby and Sarah" means I love Viv with more love than they love Viv. Not that my love for Viv is greater than my love for them.

No comments: