Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Notes I Wrote

This is a journal entry I wrote about the hot tub party. It is dated Saturday, February 10th, 2007.

"HOT TUB PARTY IN FEBRUARY"
It was really cold, and at first thought we believed we would have to fit up to 16 people in a hot-tub designed for 6. Only twelve came, but two couldn't go in so we just fit in 10. I color-arranged the M&M's so we ate them in the hot-tub quite carefully avoiding a technicolor explosion. We decided to visit Erik so we all trunked over to his house in an awkward fashion. Abby was directly lined up with the window so if we stopped suddenly she would fly out the window. I believed I had a worse position because should we stop suddenly, I would get a face full of saxy crotch. Luckily for all three of us, Erik doesn't live far away and Jeff can drive pretty well. After we got there, I realized my shoes were lost into the void that is a dark car, so Viv carried and held me at the door to keep my toes from freezing, much credit to Meg and Automm.

No comments: